What is a smartphone and how to choose a good one
In fact, a smartphone and a phone are one and the same device, originally intended for telephone communication. At the same time, smartphones are called mobile phones that have an operating system, thanks to which gadgets acquire vast potential and capabilities and become close in capabilities to real personal computers.
Buy a smartphone, but how to choose a good one? Instructions for choosing a smartphone:
1. Decide on the price of a smartphone
Set your budget price limit for a smartphone. So, the limit can be limited to five thousand rubles, maybe you are ready to buy a smartphone for 10,000 rubles, or decide to purchase a functional mobile phone from 20,000 rubles.
2. Select phone settings
Check out the catalog of smartphones and their technical parameters. Clearly decide what functions your new smartphone should have, what you definitely want to see on your mobile, and what parameters you plan to use. It is worth noting that the most popular is the Android operating system (OC Android), which runs millions of smartphones, including the Highscreen brand. The choice of functions of a smartphone will affect its cost, therefore, after selecting the parameters you need, there is a chance of adjusting the expected cost of the device up or down.
2.1. The most popular features of smartphones
smartphones highscreen catalog.jpg * Smartphone screen size – it can be 5 ”inches, 5.5”, 6 ”inches or more. For 2019, the most popular models with large 6 – 6.5 “inch displays. Thanks to the development of technology, modern mobile phones have minimal frames around the screen and thin cases, thus not differing from the sizes of their five-inch predecessors, released earlier. The large screen is extremely comfortable for displaying information;
* Screen resolution – in budget devices there is a low resolution of 640 * 480 and 480 * 800, for a clearer display it is recommended to consider smartphones with a resolution of 720 * 1280 and higher;
* Camera – there is a low resolution of 5-8 megapixels (MP), a budget level of 8 MP, or a high-resolution camera of 12 MP or higher. It is worth focusing on cameras with a resolution of 48 MP – often, such a high resolution is achieved by breaking the existing 12 megapixels into smaller ones, thus being an advertising slogan that actually does not affect the quality, therefore it is not surprising to meet models with 12 and 48 megapixels having The same quality of shooting. Based on this, it makes sense to get acquainted with photo reviews on the quality of shooting of interested phone models. At the same time, each manufacturer installs its photo processing programs in a specific device, so, with seemingly the same parameters, this factor will also affect the quality when creating the frame, accordingly, this is another reason to get acquainted with the reviews on the device of interest;
* GPRS + 3G + WiFi + GPS navigation – these technologies are available in all modern smartphones in 2019, even in the cheapest versions;
smartphones sale.jpg * LTE (another name for 4G) – means high-speed data transfer via the Internet, the availability of which depends on the mobile operator, as the coverage area for 4G matters. LTE is a necessity for high-speed data transfer via the Internet, so you should definitely pay attention to the presence of this technology in a new smartphone;
* Memory – the more memory the smartphone has, the more data it can save. The memory is divided into operational and built-in. RAM is important for the performance and loading of applications, since many applications are downloaded exclusively to RAM without the possibility of transferring it to the internal memory or to a card. RAM is recommended at least 2 GB. If you plan to fill the smartphone with a large number of applications, use multitasking modes, then it is better to focus on devices with a RAM capacity of 3 GB or more. As for the built-in memory, in many Android smartphones, in the same Highscreen smartphones, it is possible to additionally increase the memory for saving files using the card, so when buying a smartphone you need to either focus on the large built-in memory from 64 GB or specify the presence of a slot for a memory card, for its expansion;
* Battery – measured in milliamperes, there are parameters of 2000 mAh, 3000 mAh, 4000 mAh, 5000 mAh, 6000mAh, while the larger the battery capacity in the smartphone, the longer the phone works without recharging. In the catalog of Highscreen smartphones, there are always models with large batteries.